top of page
Wed, Jan 25|
Who has the Authority when it’s Digital vs. Paper? A Question for IT and Records Managers!
Join CDI in a spirited roundtable with a Records Manager, City Clerk, IT Manager, and Laserfiche Admin.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST
About the event
Join CDI in a spirited roundtable with a Records Manager, City Clerk, IT Manager, and Laserfiche Admin. During this discussion, we’ll discuss the challenges of managing authority and disposition of electronic data, the latest governance recommendations, and how to bring Records Managers and Technology Managers together for a unified strategy.
Panelists and Guests:
- Fernando Llamas Jr. - City of Burien, WA, IT Manager
- Kori Henry - North Kitsap School District, Public Records Officer
- Tammy Mueller - City of Issaquah, WA, Public Records Officer
- Kristen French - Mason Public Utility District 3, Information Governance & Contracts Manager
- Jeff DeVos - City of Renton, WA, Enterprise Content Manager
- Scott Stauffer - City of Milwaukie, OR, City Recorder
bottom of page